1. Consider community members of good character and reputation, representing a worthy profession or business, in a managerial or leadership position with discretionary powers, who evidence civic concern through their activities or interests.
2. Complete the Proposal for Membership form, available at the sign-in table during regular Club meetings, and submit it to the Secretary or any Board members
3. Wait for Board Notification. Up to this point we do not review to the prospect that they are under consideration for membership. If the Board approves the proposal….
4. Invite the prospect to be your guest at a regular lunch meeting. Explain the goals or Rotary and the requirements of membership:
a. Regular attendance
b. Quarterly dues
c. Committee service
5. Introduce your guest to the Club and make an effort to accompany them each time they attend to assist in their integration into Rotary.