Heart of a Leader (PRO990)
NO LECTURES. NO POWER POINTS. NO FLUFF.
HIGH STANDARDS. FULL ENGAGEMENT & PARTICIPATION. REAL-
LIFE APPLICABILITY. PERSONAL & PROFESSIONAL RESULTS
Join us on April 15 & 16, 2019 for a LIFE-CHANGING Experience!!!
Life is full of challenges, opportunities and excitement – so is this training! If you’re prepared to move your life forward and discover the secrets of living a purpose-driven & regret-free life, then this 2-day journey of personal discovery is for you. It is one of the most unique, challenging, and effective Leadership trainings that is available in the world today. I will not say that the 2-day journey will be easy, but I will say that it will be worth it – personally and professionally.
During this life-enhancing training you will learn to:
- Identify and expose barriers to your leadership abilities and discover the unlimited
power of self-belief to break through them!
- Embrace change and improve your decision making ability
- Learn to get out of your head and into your heart
- Accept responsibility for where you are in life – professionally & personally
- Reclaim your identity of who you are and what you want to become
- Design a positive vision for your life and create a plan of action to achieve it
- Develop your ability to think creatively – focusing on solutions vs. problems
- Communicate more effectively with friends, family, and coworkers
- Live life with enthusiasm and passion all while getting RESULTS!
We are all remembered for the daily actions that we take versus what we talk about. This
training is about eliminating excuses and blame from your life, deciding what your life
will represent and then taking positive action towards that vision.
How do YOU want to be remembered in life?
We challenge you to invest in yourself to experience this spectacular opportunity!
About the Instructor:
Brandon W. Johnson, a.k.a. “Positive Energy Guy,” was named an Emerging leader by Twin Cities Business Magazine and has developed tens of thousands of leaders through his leadership trainings, workshops, and keynote speeches, and has more than twenty years of experience in operations and leadership in the hospitality industry, non-profits, training organizations, and higher education. Brandon is also the co-author of “Hospitality from the Heart.”
For more information visit: http://brandonwjohnson.com/
Overnight accommodations at Rocky Gap Casino Resort are available at special pricing for this training.
For More Information, please contact Kathy Diehl at (301) 784-5121 or firstname.lastname@example.org
4/15 – 8:00AM-10:00PM
4/16 – 8:00AM-6:00PM
ROCKY GAP CASINO RESORT
Cost of Training: $1195.00 (Does not include overnight accommodations)
Maryland Senior Course Cost: $1095.00
Limited $800 Scholarships available to Allegany County residents! (3 or more years residency)